[lbo-talk] URPE Summer Conference -- Aug 15-18 -- REGISTER NOW! ORGANIZE A PANEL!

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 11:34:50 PDT 2008

There are a lot of guys who think they can be Buckaroo Banzai -- my cousin's orthopedic doc owns a record label ("Broken Bones Records" -- get it?) and has long hair and, like Mike Huckabee, is in a band. Don't think anyone who meets him doesn't find this out within five minutes of meeting him, either. There's no dearth of this kind of thing, actually, and unfortunately.

But I was thinking more like folks like my social work professor who somehow manages to have a side business doing some sort of consulting, and also regularly volunteers to at least two charities. Everyone has their own thresholds of time and energy, etc.

-B.

sawicky at verizon.net wrote:

"There are not too many combination nuclear physicist/lead guitarists like Buckaroo Banzai."