[lbo-talk] Technical point

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Thu Jul 24 00:21:40 PDT 2008

I often prefer to read messages through the archives rather than through the email -- generally easier -- but now I notice that my messages there, and some other peoples' too, have their paragraphs stretched into one long line. Why is that (mine didn't used to be like that) and is it only in the archives? Is there anything to be done about it? Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm