[lbo-talk] variety

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 29 13:58:48 PDT 2008

For those of you who think porn is all about men dominating women, two items from today's Fleshbot:

<http://fleshbot.com/5030233/shes-on-top-top-ten-women-in-charge-sex-videos

She's On Top: Top Ten Women In Charge Sex Videos Though some people prefer women who like to lie back and take it, we've always preferred girls who know exactly what they want—and who aren't afraid to take it too. From femdoms to bondage queens to gals who just know how to make things happen, today's video roundup celebrates everyone out there who knows that a woman's proper place is firmly in the driver's seat. Or anywhere else she's in control.

---

<http://fleshbot.com/5030599/get-ready-to-worship-some-bound-gods>

Get Ready To Worship Some "Bound Gods" While we've had many opportunities on the hetero side of Fleshbot to talk about the high quality smut produced by the good folks at Kink.com, there hasn't been much so far to interest non-boob-loving audiences. That will change later this week, though, when the historic architecture-rehabilitating kink megasite launches its brand spanking new venture Bound Gods, which will feature the likes of Rod Barry, Chad Hunt, and Tober Brandt getting up to some seriously hot and heavy action involving ropes, belts, chains, stocks, and shiny metal dildos.