[lbo-talk] 18 yr old at McCain rally: "Obama, like, *terrifies* me"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 12:25:30 PDT 2008

http://time-blog.com/real_clear_politics/2008/07/mccain_proud_of_britney_ad.html

[...]

"Campaigns are tough, but I'm proud of the campaign we're running," McCain told the crowd [about the Paris/Britney ad]. "We're proud of that commercial."

[...]

Indeed, the very next questioner from the audience was another young woman who announced to the crowd: "I'm 18 and I just have to say that Obama, like, terrifies me. And I would just like to say I think you need to call him on every shot. Don't let him get away with a single thing. We can't afford it." This, too, generated hearty applause from the crowd.