[lbo-talk] "Theory's Empire," an anti-"Theory" anthology

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 12:52:33 PDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 12:05 PM, shag <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> At 06:49 AM 6/1/2008, Jerry Monaco wrote:
> >On 5/31/08, Charles Brown <charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> wrote:
> >
> > CB: He's arguing with Marx and Marxism , and on this thread with me.
> Hello.
> >Am I invisible or something ?
> >
> >JM: My impression was that I was defending Engels against your
> >simplifications. At least that is how I started my contribution to this
> >thread, the apprehensions of shag to the otherwise, that I was attacking
> >her belief system.
>
> huh? what belief system did you attack?

You wrote to me the following

"_shut up shuttin' up already since you're being a ridiculous fuckheaded bore."

Anyone who needs to reply like this must feel insecure. It is my surmise that you feel your belief system, or sense of self, is somehow under attack when issues revolving around certain authors come up.

I might be wrong in this but I still have not had an explanation for your abusive comments.

Anyway I prefer not to communicate with people who deal in vulgar insults so I will simply configure my email to send your posts straight to trash.

Jerry