[lbo-talk] Butler

Bill Hoffman whoffman33 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:30:05 PDT 2008

A former philosophy prof advised me regarding Hegel, he is difficult to read, and it does not repay the effort expended. I disagreed, but I suppose one's preconceptions or prior association with the writer determine whether the effort is considered worthwhile. I stick to secondary analyses of Butler, but not because I find her ideas either meaningless or misguided.