[lbo-talk] Butler

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 05:50:47 PDT 2008

Actually, we don't "know" either that other minds exist or that witches don't in any kind of final epistemological sense. You're just asserting we do, conflating what sane people (in the former case) and modern secular people (in the latter) do not question as the Truth. We "know," in the sense of epistemological certainty, neither of these things.