[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Butler

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Jun 10 04:44:19 PDT 2008

sorry tahir. completely forgot about you there! i blew your reponse off because you misread butler as saying that pomos are youthful and irrational (and etc.) when she was characterizing what others say. there were a couple other similar misreadings so i just gave up and concluded it was wasted effort. also? you're not engaged in sympathetic reading: putting the author in the best light possible in order to strengthen their work. again: why should i bother?