[lbo-talk] Judith Butler is the Center of the Universe

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 02:49:36 PDT 2008

One would think so from all the emotion here seemingly riding on the importance and lack thereof of her work (and those of her ilk). It reminds me of those passionate "debates" we had when I was a teenager over whether or not the Cure was the best band ever, or no way man you gotta listen to heavy metal. Dio 4-Ever!. Isn't this a little juvenile? What's next, a Mods vs. Rockers war?

Judith Butler and Those of Her Ilk would be a great name for a band, by the way.