[lbo-talk] hetersexuality?

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 22:13:17 PDT 2008

Most interesting to me is the need to form propositions like the following:

1. All humans are heterosexual. 2. Heterosexuality is biologically based. 3. You are either heterosexual or homosexual. .... This is an old, old thread. Why do we have to be one thing at all times?

Isn't our sexuality defined through relationship? Does it not change as we mature, age, change?

I have had thigh-melting moments with men, with women. I was most attracted to men in my child-bearing years and more attracted to women in my teens.

That either makes me some sort of mongrel freak or it puts into question the desire for branding things for all time.

Joanna