[lbo-talk] On doing google instead...

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Jun 16 10:46:55 PDT 2008

On Jun 15, 2008, at 9:12 PM, (Chuck Grimes) wrote:

> I thought about advocating a rumor mill with an anonymously placed ad,
> a la the swift boat veterans to the effect that McCain ratted out his
> fellow prisoners and his country in exchange for better
> treatment--- ...

Likewise, I entertained a 'great notion' of mustering a march of ancient gents from local square dance clubs to begin a march on DC to 'bring them home' - meaning of course their 'representatives'. Start it here in Oregon and watch it progress across the country, swelling it's ranks as it moved, ancient men on walker and wheelchair trailed by their wives and partners in the RV caravan that fed and clothed them.

xx, martin