[lbo-talk] Probably the stupidest investment question posted here ever

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Jun 19 04:25:52 PDT 2008

Coming from one with little wealth . . .

Don't track the growth. Maybe twice a year at most.

There is no reason to do so, except to encourage yourself to sell when you should be sitting tight. For a young person I'd say you should be half in a straight market index, the other half (or less) in something more adventurous.