[lbo-talk] Probably the stupidest investment question posted here ever

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:50:12 PDT 2008

Looks like the AAP is a fund of funds, so it should be broad-based. An aggressive approach will fluctuate more than a conservative approach, so your tolerance for risk might be a primary concern.

Legendary investor Peter Lynch once said if you can't handle sudden, unexpected, and steep drops in stock prices then don't buy them. That would include an aggressive approach too.

I agree with Mark, ask for specific advice and information about the funds.