[lbo-talk] Fwd: Reading Marx's Capital (free course)

Chris Caruso chris.caruso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:43:54 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Announcing a new open course

Reading Marx's Capital with David Harvey

http://davidharvey.org

David Harvey has taught Marx's Capital Volume I for nearly 40 years. He has taught Capital in universities, in the community, and in prison-- to students, activists, unionists, and prisoners. Now, for the first time, his entire course is being made available online at:

http://davidharvey.org

This free online course consists of 13 two-hour video lectures by David Harvey, sharing his famous close reading of the text of Marx's Capital, Volume I. You can watch the videos online, or subscribe to the podcast.

David Harvey is a Distinguished Professor at the City University of New York (CUNY) and author of numerous books, including The Condition of Postmodernity, The Limits to Capital, The New Imperialism, and A Brief History of Neoliberalism.