[lbo-talk] Stuff White People Like - anyoe notice how it's gone downhill big time since the book deal?

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 05:29:10 PDT 2008

Blogging for book deals!

I used to follow "Stuff White People Like," even if I disagreed with about 60% of it and, particularly, its premise. Since the founder announced the book deal it's certainly declined not only in volume, but quality. Reader submissions seem to account for most of the now-sparse content; wonder how much those submitting will get from the book's proceeds.

I'd hate for anyone who buys the book, their curiosity piqued, to check the blog out these days. It's utter shit.

Or maybe with the book deal it no longer matters.

-B.