[lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Tue Jun 24 02:16:06 PDT 2008

>>> <lbo-talk-request at lbo-talk.org> 06/20/08 7:01 PM >>>
From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

I can almost see the eyeballs bulging out of your skull with rage, sweat pouring down your face in thick rivulets, as you pound away furiously on your keyboard in your cybermission to Purge the Unclean and make them recant their vile heresies. It's a good thing you don't have a thumbscrew.

You are the Stalinist Toss, er Doss, who was most concerned a year or so ago to brand everyone who had a criticism of Stalin as a Western liberal, aren't you? I'm sure that in pursuit of your new 'heterodox' identity you now find it necessary to try to stigmatise everyone else as being what you were. But I'm no orthodox type, it's the Stalinists that have all the thumbscrews. And the the path from orthodox Stalinist and from othodox Trot to orthodox pomo is now a very well established one. Keep on following, Toss, because that's all you're ever going to be able to do. -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm