[lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 02:28:05 PDT 2008

Good God, you're so unspeakably clever! I particularly like the way in which you changed the first letter of my last name. Nobody's thought of anything that linguistically daring since I was in grade school. Hats off to you! I will now back off, cowed by your withering gift of words and scalpel-like wit. You may return without fear of interference to righteously flinging your feces around at people you don't happen to like and want to feel superior to. I hear it is good for improving one's low self-image, as well as impressing the female gibbons. You still have time to find a mate! Eternal loneliness may not be your destiny after all! You go, Tahir, you go!