[lbo-talk] Butler

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 16:42:58 PDT 2008

--- Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> I'm sorry. I copied this into a word file to write
> out some sort of
> response, but I couldn't find anything it it that
> was evicence.

I agree. There is no evidence. It's a theory built upon another tenuous theory (castration complex). I started to write that it is at least imaginative, but I can't even go that far. It sounds like one (of many) of those grandiose, tortuously contrived theories we spun out as students after having knocked back a few beers.

-Thomas

.

Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst

Are full of passionate intensity.

-WB Yeats