[lbo-talk] My adolescence has just died.

Mr. WD mister.wd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:23:29 PST 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Karl Marx, the Anarchist's Cookbook, and -- the
> Monster Manual!
>
> Poor Gygax failed his saving throw for the last time.
> I'm sad. :(

Alas, the list veered towards the second and third editions: it was more "_Monstrous_ Compendium" than "Monster Manual" (or "Fiend Folio"); more "Manual of the Planes" than "Deities and Demigods"; more "Complete Psionic's Handbook" than "Unearthed Arcana."

I owe my early adolescence to Gygax too. May he rest In peace.

-WD