[lbo-talk] My adolescence has just died.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 17:57:20 PST 2008

Karl Marx, the Anarchist's Cookbook, and -- the Monster Manual!

Poor Gygax failed his saving throw for the last time. I'm sad. :(

--- "Mr. WD" <mister.wd at gmail.com> wrote:

> A couple months ago, I was reading a list of books
> that had been
> banned in the prisons of one southern state. Most
> of it was
> predictable: Marx (but only the Manifesto),
> Nietzsche (but only Beyond
> Good and Evil, IIRC), lots of Black Panther stuff,
> lots of
> pornographic novels and magazines, MIM Notes, some
> anarchist
> pamphlets, Nation of Islam pubs... and _tons_ of
> Dungeons & Dragons
> books.

Mataiotes mataioteton, eipen ho Ekklasiastes, mataiotes mataioteton, ta panta mataiotes.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs