[lbo-talk] Obama the devious & slippery opportunist

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 5 09:46:21 PST 2008

On Mar 5, 2008, at 12:29 PM, shag wrote:

> in fact, my partner this morning called out from the living room to
> tell
> me that, on the news, they were chanting, "Yes SHE can" repeatedly.

Yeah but in her victory speech last night, she led them in a "Yes we WILL" chant.

Once again, Fox kicked CNN's ass on election coverage. Brit Hume is hilarious, compared to the tedium of Anderson Cooper. Their reporters in the field seem much better informed and smarter than CNN's. And Michael Barone vs. William Schneider? No contest. Barone knows his demographics. CNN is dumb and dull next to Fox.

Doug