[lbo-talk] what chutzpah

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 19:43:42 PST 2008

Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Mar 6, 2008, at 8:42 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:
>

>> Well if that's really what's she's planning, that's the best reason
>> yet
>> for people to ask her to drop out. That'd be the Samson solution
>> to her
>> problems. She'd bring the house down on everybody's head. It makes
>> perfect sense for people in there to yell at her not to.
>>

> But she's ahead now in the polls and there are more primaries ahead.
> Why should BHO be the presumptive nominee, other than because you
> like him better?
>
> Doug

Because as someone here once pointed out he's the morally superior candidate only you and I are too blinded by racism to see this fact. Plus he enjoys Louisiana™ brand hot sauce.

Really, the whole bring the house down and damaging the Democratic party nonsense is hyperbole in the extreme. Something Obama fans are very good at. As if this minor "crisis of democracy" could bring down the party. If only it were that easy!

John Thornton