[lbo-talk] Recommended Reading

Bill Quimby wquimby at ecr.net
Tue Mar 18 16:50:19 PDT 2008

I think that what we read here is the draft of a rather memorable (for bourgeois democracy) acceptance or inaugural speech. It will be interesting to see if he develops some of these anti-corporate threads as he goes along, or drops them in face of the inevitable criticism to come - just as he dropped Wright.

I think it encouraging that though he doesn't yet quite get it (a future "renegade" Kautsky to be destroyed by a future Lenin) he may become one of the most outstanding Liberal (the capital L is important here) politicians of our time.

- Bill