[lbo-talk] Scalia, Supreme Court Justice of Torture

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Mar 20 12:15:02 PDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:46:42AM -0700, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> Why Jerry Monaco is the worst logician on the planet, I'm not sure.
>
> (hint: I do not beleive it, and nowhere have I said that I believe it;
> but I do believe that they believe it; get the difference? Perhaps
> not!)
>
> Ok, back to work!

If it is any consolation, I am really boggled that so many people are confused by your rather clear, and obvious, point.

I think this may be a case of "I've got a lot to say about why torture sucks and haven't had anyone disagree with me - so you will have to do...."

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

We cannot separate the air that chokes from the air upon which wings beat.

-John Perry Barlow