[lbo-talk] A quick lesson in Texas health care

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 24 11:00:31 PDT 2008

On Mar 24, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> After a while, her 10 (or more!) daily posts about Iran's supposedly
> pivotal role in world events began to seem like a type of disdain for
> other list members.

A couple of points on this. I first put her on moderation because she was posting as many as 13 times a day. After a while, I took her off, and she immediately went back to posting 13 times a day. So I kept her on permanent moderation. And she had herself on "nomail," meaning she'd go to the archives and read only the posters she wanted to respond to, a small subset of the list. In other words, to her this was a broadcasting medium, and not a discussion medium.

Doug