[lbo-talk] pwoggies for Obama

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:04:19 PDT 2008

Charles B:

Left business O position on O is getting to be isolated on the left , more "on" the center than on the left. Time for LBO to rethink whose the pwoggies and whose the progressives with respect to O.

Seems to me there's been a lot of back and forth. I don't think there's a single LBO position on Sen. Obama.

You, Julio and Max (and no doubt a few others I can't remember) have consistently stated your support for, or at least, general approval of, Sen. Obama's campaign. Others, including this poster, have disagreed.

Obviously, those in the approving camp are list members too, and prominent ones at that. Your views have been well stated and eye-catching.

Also, quite a few people - such as: members outside the US who aren't as invested in any of this as argumentative Yanks, occasional contributors and the vast army of lurkers, etc - haven't posted anything on the Senator, one way or the other.

I'm not sure how such a mix of contrasting opinions and even, from the lurkers, non-USers and infrequent talkers, non-opinions, adds up to a single "LBO position" - presumably negative - re: Sen. Obama.

.d.