[lbo-talk] Image of the day

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 08:52:40 PDT 2008

Tons 'o Ukrainians acted as partisans for the invading Nazis, no?

Chris, if you haven't, you should definitely see Russian film director Elem Klimov's _Come & See_, about the Nazi invasion of the USSR in WWII. I forgot if I asked you about this. It takes place in Ukraine if memory serves.

And, no, I haven't read the book you mention.

-B.

Chris Doss wrote:

"Speaking of non-Germans serving in the German army, has anybody ever read Sven Hassell's book SS General? That is one weird book."