[lbo-talk] also posted without comment

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri May 9 15:41:22 PDT 2008

My cunning plan is to vote for Obama in November, then wait for his instructions from the (transformed) White House for the Final Attack. Oh man, I can't wait to see those right wingers run for the hills!

Dennis

^^^^^^^^ Are you going to campaign for O , or just vote for him , or start a movement. Is this Black Humor ?

When you say "(transformed) White House" , do you mean Black House ?

That'd probably freak out those rightwingers, don't you think ? After all these years since Black slaves built the Big House....

Think Hill and Bill will run for the hills or back to the House as the first Black First Couple ?

Black Charlie , fawning after Magic Barry, what a perfect person.