[lbo-talk] My review of World Burns to Death's new "Graveyard of Utopia" concept LP about USSR

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 07:57:40 PDT 2008

...is here:

http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=334

I don't intend to enter the record-selling business, but I have wholesale ordered quite a few copies of this release on CD from Japan (where it's only currently available now) and will be selling straight from my site.

WB2D are in my view prob. the best real underground hc punk going nowadays. This new LP, recorded in Tokyo, is a concept album about the failure of the experiment of the workers' state - "The Graveyard of Utopia." Song titles include "Black Hundreds," "Red Locusts," etc. Students of Russian history ought to know what these refer to.

-B.