[lbo-talk] BHO & working-class whites

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Wed May 14 12:15:49 PDT 2008

I don't think that's a safe bet at all.  Nobody took my Pennsylvania

bet, so I'll offer a bet that President BHO, should that come to pass,

will not bomb Sadr City.  I'm more worried about Israel-style raids

in Waziristan where the U.S. kills four innocents for the sake of maybe

killing one maybe bad guy.

But natch I wouldn't support it if he (or anyone) did it.