[lbo-talk] BHO & working-class whites

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 13:41:58 PDT 2008

Obama states:

"It is conceivable that a significantly reduced U.S. force might remain in Iraq for a more extended period of time. Such a reduced but active presence will also send a clear message to hostile countries like Iran and Syria that we intend to remain a key player in this region."

How is an "active presence" as "a key player" not a murderous policy in this instance?

John Thornton