[lbo-talk] BHO & working-class whites

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:13:06 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Max Sawicky <sawicky at verizon.net> wrote:

> Which murderous policy would that be?

Is your question rhetorical, or do you not consider the normal operation of U.S. corporate and military domination murderous?

Dwayne is correct in his supposition but I don't need his supposition.His announced murderous policies are good enough.

For instance his support for the policies of open war crimes committed by Israel. Obama's support of war crimes in Afghanistan. His support for our murderous policies in Colombia. Obama's support of the military system of more than 700 bases around the world and of the system which divides the whole world into regional commands. His support of our economic policies in Central America and continued support for current death squad regimes in that part of the world. His support for an insane nuclear policy that could lead to the end of humanity. I could go on and on. In short Obama is a good old fashion liberal Democrat who supports continued U.S. domination.

Jerry