[lbo-talk] BHO & working-class whites

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed May 14 16:15:03 PDT 2008

Well you asked me if I would support his assorted murderous policies, so I need specifics in order to judge which murderous policies I like and which I don't.

Jerry Monaco wrote:
> Is your question rhetorical, or do you not consider the normal operation of
> U.S. corporate and military domination murderous?
>
> Dwayne is correct in his supposition but I don't need his supposition.His
> announced murderous policies are good enough.
>
> For instance his support for the policies of open war crimes committed by
> Israel.

That's a little vague. If he supported any of Israel's blanket murderous raids in Palestine/Gaza, I'm agin that.

Obama's support of war crimes in Afghanistan.

Which war crimes? What support?

His support for our
> murderous policies in Colombia.

Hadn't heard about those. Details?

Obama's support of the military system of
> more than 700 bases around the world and of the system which divides the
> whole world into regional commands.

I'm agin that too, but I wouldn't call it a 'murderous policy,' in and of itself.

His support of our economic policies in
> Central America

Don't know what you're referring to, and not sure what's murderous there.

and continued support for current death squad regimes in
> that part of the world.

He supported them? Which ones? When?

His support for an insane nuclear policy that could
> lead to the end of humanity.

Details?

I could go on and on.

No doubt.