[lbo-talk] bad for the party?

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 14 16:32:17 PDT 2008

this hurts obama. how does it hurt the party?

also, i don't see that she's carrying a feminist banner. there was a report on NPR recently showing how she's never really played that up -- in much the same way obama has tried to play down race.

and the fact is, it doesn't besmirch the (corporate) feminist banner many ofher supporters wave. they never did anything good in terms of race issues anyway. the rest of them, from my observation, have _always_ been of the gender is the primary contradiction sort anyway. e.g., radical feminists like robin morgan. in the blogging world, most of the radical feminists (of the gender is primary sort) are clinton fans.

i've written at length about their idiocy -- specifically their complete and utter failure to deal with racism.

i know i'm going to regret even responding.

*sigh*