[lbo-talk] SEIU staff union not happy

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri May 23 18:57:57 PDT 2008

Someone sent me a PDF of a resolution by the staff union within SEIU objecting to management's (i.e., Andy Stern's) actions against United Healthcare Workers West (i.e., cracking down on their independence for the chutzpah of criticizing management for being too friendly with the boss). The staff union says the repressive actions violate their contract with Stern & Co. Unfortunately, it's a scanned document, so I can't copy and paste the text here, but I've posted it here for anyone who wants to read it:

<http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/SEIU_Staff_Resolution.pdf>.

Doug