[lbo-talk] Thomas Friedman is a fathead

Avery Ray Colter elf-cat at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 23 04:02:51 PDT 2008

>Or maybe Friedman just says these things, in the spirit of Harry
>Frankfurt's definition of bullshit, without even caring whether they
>make any sense and assuming that we won't care either.

Or maybe he means that al Qaida has been denied an opportunity to sell airline stocks short lately - at least that we know of. Of course, what they might be doing with petroleum futures and currency speculation is anybody's guess. -- Avery Colter, <mailto:elf-cat at sbcglobal.net> <http://www.elfcat.net>

This message has been brought to you by Randy's Radiator-Fried Roadkill Sandwiches.