[lbo-talk] "Theory's Empire," an anti-"Theory" anthology

Nicholas Ruiz III editor at intertheory.org
Mon May 26 14:50:46 PDT 2008

Aahh...And here is where theory is useful...the question is an epistemological question, no? Perhaps either of the caricatures in question may have, in a generalized statistical sense, the likelihood of access to more valuable insight than the other with regard to certain subjects? But then, with regard to other subjects that do not require access to specialized knowledge, either of the two opinions may be equally likely to be 'valuable'?

NRIII