[lbo-talk] Rove map

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue May 27 14:55:54 PDT 2008

>>> "Jerry Monaco"

Apparently only people on this list think I take myself seriously. ^^^ CB: I admit I chuckle at some of the things you say. I hope those are cases when you aren't taking yourself seriously.

^^^

Did Socrates, or even Siddartha or Jesus for that matter, take themselves seriously? Both were great jokers. ^^^^ CB: So, one of the three was not a great joker ? (ha) Is this a riddle ?

^^^

On the other hand those who mix the realm of power with realm of the Academy Awards are deadly serious in a way that could kill us all.

So yes, Dennis and Doug, the same criticisms that Doug has aimed at the Obama fanatics can be aimed at him for the same reasons, when it comes to this elections and his uncritical postings of demographic analysis and the like on this list. What can be funnier than that?

I was away from email over the weekend and look forward to reading Doug's explanation in full.

Jerry