[lbo-talk] Rove map

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:36:25 PDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Charles Brown < charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> wrote:

> Apparently only people on this list think I take myself seriously.
> ^^^
> CB: I admit I chuckle at some of the things you say. I hope those are
> cases when you aren't taking yourself seriously.
>
> ^^^
>
> Did
> Socrates, or even Siddartha or Jesus for that matter, take themselves
> seriously? Both were great jokers.
> ^^^^
> CB: So, one of the three was not a great joker ?
> (ha) Is this a riddle ?
>
> ^^^

JM: You caught it. I had originally written Socrates and Siddhartha and then added Jesus. I was changed the "Both" to "All" but decided that it sounded more Zen or even more trinity-like or dialectical not doing so, three always makes one and then two and three again and then back. (The one thing drummed into my brain from a long three months reading Hegel's Logic.) After I posted I decided that people would just think it was my usual blindness and wouldn't notice so I am shocked that somebody noticed. Ce la.