[lbo-talk] Ex-aide criticises Bush over Iraq

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 09:35:42 PDT 2008

[WS:] It looks like rats jumping the ship. That vermin used to support Bush and his policies, but when things went wrong they are all denouncing their fuehrer. At this point such revelations amount to nothing more than flogging a dying horse - it only proves that Washington is populated by despicable scum without any redeeming qualities. I despise turncoats, but I reserve a particular contempt for those who backstab when it is politically safe.

Wojtek