[lbo-talk] have to say it

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Nov 5 11:14:48 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 01:16:38AM -0500, shag wrote:
> i voted for michelle obama as worst-dressed first lady in _my_ memory.
> somebody should step in and help her avoid becoming first lady hillary
> before it's too late.

Really?!?!?! My SO and her self-labeled fashionista friends are all smitten with Michelle Obama's rather hip and modern tastes. Her dress last night looks like it came right off the runway.

As a guy it was cool when I read Barack was wearing Hart-Shaffner-Marx, something that I can afford but still looks good and sharp. Admittedly his is custom and mine is just tailored, but it is still neat.

I think the Obamas are going to get a lot more press in the fashion world than the Bush/Clinton/Bush folks did (well, more positive press). And people are going to emulate them.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

-George Clinton