[lbo-talk] have to say it

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Nov 6 11:54:07 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 06:29:55PM -0800, andie nachgeborenen wrote:
> The Prez-Elect apparently favors suits by Hart Schaeffner & Marx, a good
> high-mid-range suit a few notches above Brooks and an order of
> magnitude down from the (fabulously expensive) Oxxford's that W
> likes. Oxxfords and Brooks, btw, are union made. I don't know about
> HSM.

HSM definitely is. I am not sure if all the Hartmarx lines are, such as Hickey Freeman (fav dress shirts).

http://www.hartmarx.com/brands.htm

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

I still say a church steeple with a lightening rod on top shows a lack of confidence.

-Doug McLeod