[lbo-talk] have to say it

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 18:29:55 PST 2008

The Prez-Elect apparently favors suits by Hart Schaeffner & Marx, a good high-mid-range suit a few notches above Brooks and an order of magnitude down from the (fabulously expensive) Oxxford's that W likes. Oxxfords and Brooks, btw, are union made. I don't know about HSM. HSM looks surprisingly good on BHO, but maybe he's just elegant. Obviously he has to Wear American, Brooks is a bit stuffy and boxy, Oxxford's, though classy are either boxy ore Italian-style -- he'd look great in Italian style, Brioni, Armani, Kiton, but it's clearly not the politically sensible choice. I bet he did a lot of research to this right. I wasn't that keen in MO's dress, but I did recognize that it was a Good One.