[lbo-talk] Obama picks Rahm Emanuel, free trade fanatic & welfare "reformer"

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 14:10:22 PST 2008

Ah yes, my Clinton-love is widely known.

It's aways a question of alternatives. Compared to the aftermath, what you call the Bantustan deal would be heaven on Earth for the Palestinians.

The Turks don't seem to have done much rampaging lately, except within their own borders vis-a-vis the Kurds.

As to eras, you never know when you're on the threshold of a new one until later. Call me crazy, things seem a little different this week.