[lbo-talk] Changier and Changier

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 09:55:15 PST 2008

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7717669.stm
> "US President-elect Barack Obama will go ahead with plans to build part of
> a controversial missile defence system on Polish soil, Poland has
> announced."
>
> Amazing. Out of all the idiotic, wasteful, and self-destructive Bush
> foreign policy decisions to defend, Obama picks the absolute worst. Yes,
> he's not President yet, but he could at least have hedged his bets and
> said no decision has been taken.

The difference, DRR, is that Obama's smarter than Bush, so this continuation of policy will take on a new brilliance, as many libs will now see it as vital to our national defense, or something.

Some lib friends have asked that I give Our President a chance before knocking him. When I reply that Obama's already in action, hence open to criticism, they respond, "What do you expect him to do -- nothing?" The defense of state power's already taking form among the enlightened. By Jan 20, it should be in solid shape, ready to bash non-believers.

Dennis