[lbo-talk] Gay marriage

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 11:52:19 PST 2008

There used to be miscegenation laws in this country prohibiting blacks and whites to marriage. There are disanalogies for every analogy, and you may be right about race, although I don't think so -- many racist whites perceive being black as being lazy and violent, moral failings, for which for some confused reason their racial not-being-able-to-help-it-ness doesn't offer an excuse. Nonetheless, if you don't like this analogy, pick another.