[lbo-talk] Why Blacks opposed Prop 8 -- and a simple way

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 17:10:40 PST 2008

I meant that white Southerners often have different views on race than black Southerners (obviously).

Seriously, I do not understand the passionate objections here. Why are you so pissed off at the idea that blacks from the south (which, ultimately, is most American blacks) partially share a worldview with whites from the south? It would be amazing if they didn't. What's the problem?

However, I would certainly appreciate feedback from people who are actually, like, afro-american. (Charles? Dwayne?)