[lbo-talk] Why Blacks opposed Prop 8 -- and a simple way

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 11:44:07 PST 2008

At 05:10 PM 11/14/2008, Chris Doss wrote:

>However, I would certainly appreciate feedback from people who are
>actually, like, afro-american. (Charles? Dwayne?)

You don't see a problem here either?

A certain lbotalker who hails from Eastern Europe once asked Charles and Dwayne to represent too. Should this be explained by some cultural heritage you two share based on your knowledge of the South coming from your Arkansas folks and the Eastern European peasant thing?