[lbo-talk] vision complaints

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Nov 16 16:30:59 PST 2008

> Easy enough on a Mac, comes pre-installed. Trounle is, people on this
> list seem to be addicted to acronyms, which the software tries to
> pronounce as words. Thus incomprehensible.
>
> Stop it, or you'll go blind! ;-)
>
> Bill Bartlett
> Bracknell Tas

-------

Holy shit. Never thought about that problem. I'll try to keep it in mind. Unfortunately I've just written a very long post using even more acronyms than usual...Sorry to say. The main method that I think gets around this problem is to space out the letters like O E O, rather than OEO. Tell me if that works.

C G