[lbo-talk] Video games, was Re: Mona Charen and new Bond film

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 01:38:56 PST 2008

Thanks, Chris. And if I ever get a PC (instead of just my Macs), I promise I will play you Warhammer 40K. That's strategy, right? I'm into strategic wargaming more than 1st person shooter/tactical/squad level nonsense.

Speaking of Lovecraft, check out this artist's amazing rendering of fave old HPL deities like Azathoth and Cthulhu:

http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2008/11/14/coulthart-calendar-2009/

He's done a lot of illustrations for HPL related merchandise, and this is for a calendar. And it's just magnificent.

-B.

Chris Doss wrote:

"Hey, you're a Lovecraft fan. Ever tried this beauty?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbfLvboZBrU&feature=related It's not exactly left-wing of course. It's Lovecraft. ;)"